How to Affix
- Firstly, remove the adhesive liner from the NETC FASTag sticker
- Stick the NETC FASTag on the top middle of the windshield from inside or behind the rear view mirror
- Now, gently press the sticker on the windshield
- Always keep the adhesive side of the NETC FASTag sticker facing outside
- Once the sticker is pasted in, do not try to remove or reposition the same
- And remember, there are also some don’ts, while fixing this sticker in your car
- Never paste the NETC FASTag on a dirty or wet glass surface
- If the adhesive is insufficient, then return the NETC FASTag and get it replaced
- Do not utilize cello tape or any supplementary adhesive to affix the NETC FASTag
- Do not try to peel off or reposition the NETC FASTag
How to Activate
4 easy steps to activate their NETC FASTag
- Identify the bank logo attached to the NETC FASTag in your car
- Contact the bank customer care center and get your customer ID
- Login to your bank app or website & register
- Lastly, check your balance & recharge if necessary.
How to recharge
How to Recharge NETC FASTag via different modes
Please find below the steps for, Recharging NETC FASTag using UPI enabled apps.
- Login to your UPI enabled application
- Click on send
- Add NETC FASTag UPI Id, i.e. netc.your car number@your issuing bank handle
- Add the amount you want to credit to your wallet
- Enter your UPI pin
- You will immediately receive a message to confirm debit of account balance and another message informing you of credit to the NETC FASTag wallet
- Click here to Know your bank handles
Recharge via Issuer Bank Portal: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Customer to Login to Net Banking of their respective bank
- After Logging in, Customer selects the NETC FASTag Recharge option
- Customer Clicks “Add Money/Recharge” button
- Enters Amount
- Customer selects Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking option to complete the recharge transaction instantly.
My FASTag App
- Recharge through My FASTag App
- Bank Specific FASTag (FASTag issued by banks)
- Recharge Via UPI
- Select <Bank Name> Enter Vehicle Number
- Validate the VPA ID(netc.vehicle number@BANK UPI HANDLE) and proceed with the UPI App already active on your phone.
External Payment Aggregator: Bharat BillPay
- The customer will login into Bharat BillPay Aggregator customer portal
- Select NETC FASTag option to recharge,
- Redirect the customer for payment using their BHIM / UPI / Credit/Debit card or Net Banking to process the recharge.
Recharge through Cash at Toll Plaza
- The customer approaches the Point Of Sale at Toll Plaza
- makes payment in cash,
- Point Of Sale executive tops up the customer NETC FASTag account with submitted amount
- customer will receive instant SMS confirmation alongwith receipt.
Benefits of NETC FASTag
- Saves Fuel and Time: Customer can travel without stopping at the toll plaza by using the NETC FASTag thus reduce congestion at plazas and, saving fuel and reduce travel time.
- Pay While Vehicle is in Motion: NETC FASTag facilitates electronic payments without stopping the vehicle or rolling down the windows at the toll plaza.
- No Need to Carry Change: Customers dont need to carry cash or change as the exact toll charges will be automatically deducted from the account linked to the NETC FASTag
- Recharge Online: Customer can recharge NETC FASTag account online through issuing member banks portal using UPI / Credit Card/ Debit Card / Wallets/ NEFT/ RTGS /Net Banking etc.
- SMS Alert for Transactions: Customers get SMS alerts for the transactions done on their NETC FASTag for charges and balance.
- Access Statements: Customers can access Statements for their NETC FASTag account to check all the transactions done on their NETC FASTag account through My FASTag app.